Diamond Digger Saga Level Guides and Videos for All Levels
Guides, Tips, and Videos for All the Available Diamond Digger Saga Levels
Diamond Digger Saga is a great level based puzzle game from King that a lot of players are excited about. It is a collapse style match-3 which is a nice change of pace, and the Diamond Digger team is always coming up with new features to keep players interested. Diamond Digger Saga levels are arranged in episodes like other King games you are familiar with, but it has different mechanics and level requirements that make it unique.
Currently Diamond Digger Saga releases 20 new levels every two weeks, and we play through them to beat them all without using boosters or extra moves as soon as we can. We are currently writing in-depth guides for the toughest levels so feel free to leave us a comment if you are stuck on a level we haven’t gotten to yet. Diamond Digger Saga levels start out easy, but overall it is one of King’s most challenging offerings to date.
List of Diamond Digger Saga Level Guides and Videos
Useful Tips to Look for in our Diamond Digger Saga Level Videos
We’ve been going back to replay a lot of these levels in order to write the guides for them. In the meantime we have come up with some useful tips you can use throughout the game.
General game play tips for Diamond Digger Saga include:
- On points levels the value of the treasure chests usually increase as you reach new rooms. The chests that are worth 2000 points are the most important so you will want to remember where you find them. On your next attempt it is usually a good idea to collect those before moving on to the next room.
- All points levels have a treasure room at the end as far as we can tell where you can collect the majority of the points you need if you enough moves left. For this reason you will want to advance rooms quickly, and can skip treasure blocks unless they have a 2000 point treasure underneath them. Treasure blocks can be worth as little as 100 points so the smaller ones aren’t worth wasting moves on.
- When you are in a treasure room remember that the large gems are formed when there is a large group of one color of diamonds next to each other. When you pick which large diamonds to collect pay attention to try to get new ones to form.
- In firefly rooms where you have an alert that you must collect the firefly without moving on make sure you leave at least one of the doors blocked. Focus on clearing the area around the firefly first because you can sometimes open the doors by accident. Diamond Digger Saga level 21 is a good example of this.
- Some levels have locks of a specific colors with numbers on them. In these rooms you have to match that number of diamonds of that color to release the lock. For example if you have a pink lock with a number 12 on it you have to match 12 pink diamonds to open the lock and move to the next room.
- In some Firefly levels such as Diamond Digger Saga level 70 the direction you choose in the beginning is extremely important. In level 70 it is very hard to finish the level if you go to the left, and much more manageable if you go to the right. Our level 69 guide has some screenshots that illustrate this better.
- The rechargeable booster changes from level to level. Before you start a level see which booster is in the magic orb as this will be a clue to the strategy you should use. Each booster has a different use, and each will usually be necessary to complete at least one of the rooms in the level you are playing.
- In many levels you need to recharge the color burst to be able to complete the goal. If you find that you get to the last room, and aren’t able to do this is it is probably a good idea to recharge it as much as possible before entering the room. We first noticed this in Diamond Digger Saga level 89, and it is also helpful in Diamond Digger Saga level 98 if you aren’t able to get a quick match with the green diamonds in the first room. Basically keep the doors blocked so that you can make some big matches to recharge the booster before you move on.
- In totems levels where the totem has a narrow area below it is usually best to clear out the ground blocks below before dropping the statue down. You can keep the top part sitting on one ground block while you clear the area around its base. This gives you more room to make matches, and then you just have to remove one ground block to get the totem to its base.
If you are looking for new friends to talk about Diamond Digger Saga with, get tips on a level, or get help with lives and ticket requests, we suggest you join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips group on Facebook. We have a growing community of Diamond Digger Saga players who love the game as much as you do, and everyone is welcome to join. You can find the group on Facebook by clicking here.
We suggest you subscribe to out Pepper Panic Tips YouTube channel to get the best Pepper Panic Saga and Diamond Digger Saga videos as soon as they are released. You can visit our channel by clicking here and we ask that you take an extra moment to like our videos if you find them helpful.
Play Pepper Panic Saga? Be sure to visit our Pepper Panic Tips website for complete guides on all the levels and basics of game play.
Please take a second to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of the screen. If you have any questions about our Diamond Digger Saga Videos leave a comment for Diamond Digger Saga Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can.