Diamond Digger Saga Level 99 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips below to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 99:
Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 99 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga Level 99 Details
Level type: Collect enough points
Number of moves: 35
Number of rooms to get through: 5 (including treasure room)
Target score: 50,000 points
Difficulties: The lava and pink blocks can slow you down, and prevent you from getting to the treasure room with moves left.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 99
Diamond Digger Saga level 99 can be frustrating if you can’t move through the early boards quickly. When you first play it you might think it is a good idea to collect treasures along the way, but we can assure you that the treasure room here is the most important thing. You can get held up on the way there due to the pink blocks and lava, but if you plan out your moves you can complete it eventually.
In our Diamond Digger Saga level 99 video you can see that the treasure room is so good that you can get there with just a small number of moves and still beat the level. If you follow the tips below, and hang in there for the right set up, you will beat Diamond Digger Saga level 99 to move before you know it.
The tips for Diamond Digger Saga level 99 are as follows:
- Getting to the treasure room in a hurry is the most important thing in level 99.
- The treasures in the first couple of rooms aren’t that valuable so don’t go out of your way to collect them.
- In the first room you don’t need to clear all of the lava. Focus on making a path down the left side of the board, and then match your pink diamonds to open the lock.
- In the second room clear a path to the lava in the top middle that is between the entrance and the exit. Then clear a path to the right side that leads to the exit. If you haven’t picked up many blue diamonds yet to unlock the door use the color burst booster when it charges on blue to get out of the room quickly.
- In the third room if you have saved you color burst use it on yellow right away. If you don’t have it charged, or you have just used it bring the water to the lava in the middle. This is where you might get stuck if the diamonds arrange themselves in a way that you can’t make matches to clear a path between the pink blocks. Cross your fingers and try your best to get through the middle to make your exit.
- In the fourth room try to clear a path from the entrance to the exit as fast as possible, and work your way from the top down if you can.
- If you get a bad set up in the fourth room it isn’t the end of the world as many of the treasures are worth 200 points.
- The treasure room in Diamond Digger Saga level 99 only contains two colors of gems so you can really rack up a lot of points in a hurry. Even if you get there with only a few moves you can still make the points goal to complete the level. If your color burst is charged it is helpful to remove all of one color so that you will get a very large number of big diamonds of the other color on your next move.
If you want to add new Diamond Digger Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Diamond Digger Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 99 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.