Diamond Digger Saga level 89 held us up for a while when we first got to it. In the end we were able to pick up a useful tip to beat it which comes in handy throughout the rest of the game.
Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 89 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga Level 89 Details
Level type: Collect toys
Number of moves: 21
Number of rooms to get through: 2
Number of Toys to collect: 5
Extra Toys: No
Difficulties: It can be nearly impossible to charge the color burst in the last room.
Level Requirements: To complete Diamond Digger Saga level 89 you have to collect 5 toys.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 89
Diamond Digger Saga level 89 is one of those levels that can seem impossible the first couple of times you play it. This is because in most toys and fireflies levels you want to get out of each room as fast as possible so that you can get to the remaining items you need to collect. In this level if you do that you will find yourself running out of moves in the second room nearly every time.
The trick to Diamond Digger Saga level 89 is to charge your color burst rechargeable booster as much as you can in the first room before letting the water out. You have to use the booster once to collect the toys, and this leaves the board wide open. This makes it much easier to charge the color burst in this room than it is in the confined space in the second room.
To complete level 89 charge up the color burst as fast as you can in the beginning by making the biggest matches possible at all times. It is also helpful to let the water come down as matching diamonds over water is supposed to charge the booster at a faster rate. While you are doing this pay attention to the door at the bottom because you are going to want to keep it blocked after you collect the toys.
As soon as the color burst is charged use it to clear the diamonds that are sitting on the separate green tiles around the outside of the board. This will collect all the toys in this room at the same time. Don’t waste moves on anything else just collect the toys right away.
At this point the lock will still be in place or a ground block might still be blocking the water from going out through the door. You will want to be careful to leave it that way for at least a few matches so that you can start to recharge your booster. Plan out your matches to get the maximum amount of charge before leaving the room. Since there is no way to get it fully charged you will have to make a few matches in the last room to finish, and we’ve found that it is best if you have about 8 moves left and a color burst that is charged about half-way.
There will be times when things don’t work out, but if you follow this plan you will complete the level in no time. This comes in handy in later levels as well so if you find that you are having trouble charging the booster when you need it look for ways to charge it before entering a new room.
The tips for Diamond Digger Saga level 89 are as follows:
- In the first room charge up the color burst as quickly as possible while paying attention to the lock on the door.
- If you can make a match at the top to let the water in. This will help you charge the booster faster.
- Use the color burst on the blue diamonds to collect the toys in this room on the very first move after it is ready.
- After you collect the toys in the first room try to charge the color burst as much as possible before leading the water to the exit. You will usually be unable to charge it completely in the last room.
- Getting the booster ready in the first room can take some thinking because a lot of matches will open the door. If you have a lot of moves left you can make smaller matches which will set up one big one that will let the water out.
- Ideally you want to leave the first room with 8 moves left, and you booster charged about half of the way.
- In the second room plan out each match carefully, and again try to make a match next to the door so the water can come in.
- Charge the color burst the rest of the way and use it to remove the green ground block at the bottom where the final toy is. There is no way to collect this toy other than using the rechargeable booster.
- There will be times based on the layout when you will run out moves which makes this a good level to use some of your free +2 boosters. If you aren’t able to finish at first keep trying as we are sure you will complete it within a few tries using these tips.
Diamond Digger Saga Level 89 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 89:
If you want to add new Diamond Digger Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Diamond Digger Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 89 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.