Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 69 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga level 69 was the first level we came to that seemed like it might be hopeless. We kept getting to the last room only to run out of moves. Luckily with a little experimenting we found a trick that makes completing it much easier.
Diamond Digger Saga Level 69 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips below to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 69:
Diamond Digger Saga Level 69 Details
Level type: Wake up the fireflies
Number of moves: 22
Number of rooms to get through: 4
Number of Fireflies: 3
Extra Fireflies: No
Difficulties: Can be very hard to complete if you don’t pick the right direction to go at the end.
Level Requirements: To complete level 69 you have to make it to the last room so that you can wake up all 4 fireflies.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 69
We were able to move through most of the early levels in Diamond Digger Saga without too much trouble. Around level 60 things started to get a little more difficult, and when we first tried level 69 we were baffled. Each attempt we would get to the fourth and final room only to be met with blocks that we could never get through with our remaining moves.
On some levels there a multiple exits that you can lead the water to. At this point we were still primarily thinking about the diamonds and how they worked, so we hadn’t put too much thought into the idea that the direction you choose to go in some rooms might make a difference. For example in this level when you get to the third room you can exit to the right, to the bottom, or to the left. Each time we had played we went to the right, and were focusing on trying to end up in the final room with more moves instead of trying another exit.
As luck would have it we decided to go to the left on one try, and instead of finding a room full of blocks we found a color burst waiting for us. In this room we were able to wake up the last firefly easily, and complete the level with moves left over. We took screenshots of all three rooms so you could see how much of a difference the direction you choose can make.
When you look at all the rooms laid out it is easy to see that you need to go to the left to have your best chance at finishing. Other than that if you make good decisions early, and get through the first two rooms quickly enough you should be able to beat Diamond Digger Saga level 69 and move on.
The tips for Diamond Digger Saga level 69 are as follows:
- In the first three rooms focus on opening up the space around the fireflies first.
- There are no extra fireflies on level 69 so make sure you don’t accidentally lead the water to the exit before you clear a path to the firefly.
- If you can’t remove the ground around the firefly pick matches that start the path from the door to the middle of the room.
- After you have opened up the area around the firefly you are going to want to get out of the room in as few moves as possible, so any progress you make will help out later.
- Using the rockets isn’t necessary, but it can be helpful. Make sure you don’t waste moves trying to set them up though if you have other matches that will help you make progress.
- When you get to the third room make sure you exit to the left. This will make a big difference, and is really the trick to beating Diamond Digger Saga level 69.
If you want to add new Diamond Digger Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 69 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.