Diamond Digger Saga Level 64 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips below to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 64:
Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 64 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga Level 64 Details
Level type: Collect the toys
Number of moves: 18
Number of rooms to get through: 1
Number of Toys to collect: 1
Extra Toys: No
Difficulties: You have just enough moves to charge the color burst booster if the set up is right.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 64
Diamond Digger Saga level 64 can make you scratch your head when you first play it. There is only one toy to collect, but you can’t make matches over the ground block where it is sitting which makes it a little more complicated to collect. This level seems to give more people problems in the beginning than any other, but we promise if you follow our tips you will get past it before too long. We were able to complete without using any boosters except for the rechargeable one, but this is definitely a level where the free +2 boosters you get from your friends can come in handy. If you have some make sure you activate it before you start the level. Another free booster option is the Faster Magic Orb Booster that you can collect in the daily bonus game, check out our video to see how much this one can help.
To complete Diamond Digger Saga level 64 you have to use your rechargeable color burst booster to collect the toy. The problem is that a lot of the times you play you run out of moves right before it’s ready to use. There is really no trick to get around this you just have to make the biggest match at all times. The bigger the match the faster the booster will charge, and finding the big match is all you have to focus on. If you can’t tell which is the bigger out of two possible matches we recommend counting the diamonds to know for sure. Since you don’t have very many moves every single diamond you match is valuable.
In our video you will see that we just take our time to make sure we are finding the match that will remove the most diamonds at once, and that we are able to charge the booster to finish. Take your time and if you have to make a small match plan it out so that it will set up something good for your next move. By planning your matches you can set up big matches to finish the level when you get a favorable board.
The tips for Diamond Digger Saga Level 64 are as follows:
- Since this level only has 18 moves you will want to utilize the free +2 moves boosters you get from your friends whenever possible.
- The only way you can collect the required toy is to charge up the rechargeable color burst. If you can get it ready to use before you run out of moves you can complete the level by using it on the diamond that is on top of the toy.
- You cannot make matches in the area where the toy is so concentrate on charging the color burst as fast as you can.
- The bigger the match you make, the faster the booster will charge. Always look for the available match that will involve the highest number of diamonds.
- If you have two matches to choose from, and you aren’t sure which one is bigger, take time to count the diamonds if necessary. With the low number of moves each diamond you collect will help.
- Take your time, take your time, take your time. When you finish this level you would usually only have one or two moves left when the booster recharges. Don’t rush through, and always consider each of your options.
- If you don’t have any big matches available look for matches that will set things up on you next move. If a small match will bring two larger groups of the same color together that will be the match that you want to make.
- Don’t give up. This type of level won’t be possible to complete each time you try it. If you come up short just try again. As long as you keep these tips in mind you will eventually get the right board to move on.
If you want to add new Diamond Digger Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Diamond Digger Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
Please take a moment to like us on Facebook. These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 64 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.