Update 5/31/14 – The Diamond Digger team made some small changes to level 52 in the latest update. The strategy below is still the same, but there are now some toys that can pick up along the way.
Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 52 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga Level 52 Details
Level type: Collect the toys
Number of moves: 33
Number of rooms to get through: 5
Number of Toys to collect: 33
Extra Toys: Yes
Difficulties: The majority of toys don’t show up until the last room so you have to get there with enough moves to collect them.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 52
It is possible to collect 25 of the 30 required toys in the fifth and final room, but it can be a challenge to get there. Each room has different things that can hold you up, and can cost you moves if you aren’t careful. But, if you approach each one in the right way, you can make it to the end with moves left over. It is helpful to collect some of the toys you encounter along the way, but conserving moves is much more important.
In the first room plan things out to make the most out of the rockets that are available. You need to use them to get to the key, and to open the exit as fast as possible. Some times you will have to make matches to clear the blocks as well, and if you get blocked completely it is fine to use your rechargeable color burst.
The second room is the key to finishing the level because there is a small trick that will get you out of it without wasting any moves. When you first enter the room make sure you match the rockets at the top from left to right as they are numbered in the screenshot below. By doing this you can clear out the path to key and the exit with no problems.
In the third room you have to clear out the middle of the rocks that block the water from flowing down. The rockets on the sides can help speed this along if you can drop them down, and make sure to notice that you don’t have to clear them all to get the water around them. Clear the path as fast as you can to get moving to the next room. If you get stuck here it is also okay to use the color burst.
In the fourth room try to work from the bottom of the board to clear the ice. Look for matches in the middle to make a path to the key, and try to clear the space in front of the exit as you go. We try to save our color burst here rather than use it because it can really help in the final room.
If you made it this far you finally get down to collecting lots of toys so that you will have a chance to finish the level. If you have a lot of moves left over you shouldn’t have any problems, but it can take some planning to make sure you collect all 25. Plan out each match so that you’ll get to each green ground block concealing a toy, and complete Diamond Digger Saga level 52 once and for all.
The tips for Diamond Digger Saga level 52 are as follows:
- 25 of the 30 toys don’t appear until the fifth room so you have to get through the first four as fast as possible.
- Pick up toys as you move, but don’t waste a lot of time if they aren’t easy to get to.
- In the first room use your rockets to clear the way for the water to get to the key, and open the door. Try to plan things out to get the most use out of the rockets in the least number of moves, and make other matches when necessary to clear the blocks around the key.
- In the second room make sure to launch the rockets at the top in order from left to right like in the screenshot above. This will get you through this room quickly.
- In the third room focus on clearing the rock ground blocks in the middle. Dropping the rockets down on the sides can help with this. You don’t need to clear out all three to let the water out through the exit.
- In the fourth room clear the ice by making matches below it when you can, and try to clear out the ground blocks in front of the exit at the same time. As soon as you get a chance to make a path to the key do so.
- Try not to use your color burst in the fourth room so that you can save it for the fifth room.
- When you get to the fifth room you will have to collect most of the toys in as few moves as possible, so make sure to plan out your matches. You will need to use your remaining moves wisely if you want to complete the level.
- It may take quite a few tries to finish Diamond Digger Saga level 52, but if you follow these tips and hang in there we are sure you will beat it.
Diamond Digger Saga Level 52 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 52:
If you want to add new Diamond Digger Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Diamond Digger Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed. Also, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to get video updates of the new levels as soon as they are released.
If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 52 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.