Diamond Digger Saga Level 42 Guide – Level 42 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips below to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 42:
Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 42 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga Level 42 Details
Level type: Collect enough points
Number of moves: 30
Target score: 33,000 points
Difficulties: Pink blocks that cannot be removed are found in all the rooms. It hinders the gem drop which may make it difficult to quickly exit the room.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 42
Diamond Digger Saga level 42 can be frustrating. When we first played it we kept failing because we made the mistake of trying to collect points by making matches over the treasure blocks in the first few rooms. If you pay attention you will see that these treasures are not very valuable, and you can waste a lot of moves trying to get to them. The pink blocks can also make things difficult because you can’t remove them, and depending on the way the diamonds fall they can actually make things impossible on some attempts.
The best strategy to beat Diamond Digger Saga Level 42 is to pass through the initial rooms as fast possible. This might not be completely obvious to new players, but we assure you that the treasures in later rooms are worth more points and can be picked up through normal play. The treasure room is the greatest treasure room you will run into due to the number of colors of diamonds in it, but if you get there with enough moves left over you should be able to collect the remaining points you need.
Diamond Digger Saga level 42 can be tough, but if you follow our tips and get some help from the diamonds you should be able to complete just like we do in our video. Keep all of these tips in mind as you reach more difficult points levels later on, because they can help you throughout the game.
The tips for Diamond Digger Saga level 42 are as follows:
- Don’t waste moves early on. Look for the fastest way to get out of the first four rooms.
- Try to use your rockets wisely in the first room to clear the way, and don’t worry about the color burst on the bottom left.
- In the second room plan your matches to go from entrance to exit without wasting moves.
- In the third room try to work your way down on the right-hand side. The treasures on the left side are only worth 500 points.
- In the fourth and fifth rooms just try to make good choices to move quickly. Try to save your rechargeable color burst for the sixth room.
- In the sixth room use your rechargeable color burst if you have it, and use the one that is sitting on the board if it is easy to get too. This is the room where you can really get stuck by the pink blocks.
- In the treasure room you won’t be guaranteed to always have big gems because there are three colors in play. Plan things out, and remember that the big gems are formed when you have a lot of one color gems in the same place. If you don’t have any big gems to collect make matches that will bring one color together.
- If you get a bad set up and aren’t able to finish at first keep these tips in mind and keep at it. Eventually you will be able to finish the level just like we did in our video.
If you want to add new Diamond Digger Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Diamond Digger Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 42 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.