Diamond Digger Saga Level 38 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips below to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 38:
Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 38 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga Level 38 Details
Level type: Get enough points
Number of moves: 35
Number of rooms to get through: 5
Target score: 25,000
Difficulties: It is hard to collect the necessary points if you can’t make it to the treasure room.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 38
Diamond Digger Saga level 38 can hold you up at first. The good news is that there is a definite trick to getting past it in a hurry. While there are treasures throughout the early rooms they aren’t worth very many points, so the best thing to do is to move through them fast so that you can make it to the treasure room with moves left over.
There are a few 2000 point treasures in the outer rows of some of the first rooms, but in general it will take up too many moves to go after them. Remember that each large diamond in the treasure room is worth 2000 points so you can collect a lot more points there. To complete level 38 pick matches that will help you get to the exit as fast as possible, and use you color burst wisely when it charges up. It can be particularly useful in the 3rd and 4th rooms since the keys there can be hard to get to.
One fundamental thing to keep in mind in Diamond Digger Saga level 38 is making matches from the top down. In most cases you will want to start out near the keys first and pick your matches so that you can open out the space around the keys quickly. Then you will want to scan the board from the top and work your way down. The concept behind this is that if you are working above any matches that are already set up will stay in place.
Since cascades don’t help in Diamond Digger like they do in traditional match-3 games there isn’t much advantage in getting diamonds to fall. This is only necessary when you have a match to make up high, and the colors are arranged in a way that you can clear the right blocks. So on Diamond Digger Saga level 38 if you make the lower matches first you might miss the opportunity to clear the area by the key or the entrance.
If you plan you matches out so that you make it to the treasure room with some moves to spare you shouldn’t have any problems completing Diamond Digger Saga level 38. The tips for Diamond Digger Saga level 38 are as follows:
- There are very little points in the early rooms so try to move through them quickly.
- In the first room clear the space by the key first, and then get the water to the exit by working from the top of the board down.
- In the second room make matches to set up using the rocket for the key.
- In the third room it is okay to use the rechargeable color burst booster. In this room the key can be hard to get to so make sure you try to drop the right color down to make the difficult match right above the key.
- In the fourth room the color burst can be useful as well.
- In the fourth room try to set up the rockets to get to the keys, and if you have an easy match at the top of the other two columns go ahead and collect the 2000 point treasures.
- If you make it to the treasure room you with some moves left you should be able to collect the remaining points to finish the level.
We have a growing community of friendly Diamond Digger Saga players in our Facebook group, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page.
These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 38 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.