Diamond Digger Saga Level 141 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips below to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 141:
Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 141 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga Level 141 Details
Level type: Wake up the firefly
Number of moves: 18
Number of rooms to get through: 6
Number of Fireflies: 1
Extra Fireflies: No
Difficulties: Many rooms with ice blocks to get through, making it hard to clear the rooms quickly even though there are only 2 colors to deal with.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 141
Diamond Digger Saga level 141 is one of those levels that can be tough no matter what you do. You only start out with 18 moves, and even though there only two colors of gems on each board if they don’t line up right you will not be able to finish. That being said there are some things you can do to increase your chances, and these tips will help you beat the level when the conditions are right.
Moving fast is the best strategy to Diamond Digger Saga level 141, and planning out your matches is essential. You do need the diamonds to line up right, but if you aren’t planning out you choices you will likely run out of moves even when you have the right set up. When you are dealing with making a path for the water it is always a good idea to work from the top of the board to the bottom. But, if you see a move that will accomplish more like clearing out the ice you may want to do that first. Since there are only two colors falling down you will always have a fifty percent chance that the color you need will fall into place.
The other vital part of completing Diamond Digger Saga level 141 is when and where you use your rechargeable color bursts. You absolutely have to have one ready when you reach the final one so there are a couple of things to keep in mind. First you should use the color burst in the third (preferable) or second room. If you are stuck in the second it is okay to use it there, but the third room is optimal. You may be tempted to use it in the fourth or the fifth because they can be more difficult, but this won’t work because you can’t recharge it again before the final room.
In all our attempts we have never completed the level when we used the rechargeable booster past the third room, and we have never completed it without using it in the final room. Diamond Digger Saga level 141 is tough and can really try your nerves, but keep the following tips in mind to beat the level today.
The tips for Diamond Digger Saga level 141 are as follows:
- Every move and decision is very important throughout the six rooms.
- In the first room you will want to work from the exit and entrance, and try to work from the top of the board to the bottom. While you are clearing the path take your time to find the best match that will conserve the most moves. You will want to try to make it out of the first room with 9 or 10 moves left.
- In the rest of the rooms your main priority is to get out fast. Always take your time to set things up, and if you get stuck in one room (which you will at times) shake it off and fire up the level again.
- The first rechargeable color boost booster you use should be used in the third room. You can also use it in the second room if you get stuck there, but don’t use it in the fourth and fifth rooms. This is because you will need it in the last room, and there won’t be enough time to recharge it again.
- The fourth and fifth rooms can be where the journey ends on a lot of attempts. You really need the help of the diamond gods to get around the ice in these rooms without running out of moves. It can start to feel hopeless, but hang in there because things will eventually work out.
- When you make it to the last room use your recharged color burst as soon as possible to clear out most of the path to the firefly. If you have the booster ready and at least 2 to 3 moves left you should be able to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 141 and move on.
- Remember this level can really be frustrating because if you are following our tips you will get really close but not finish several times. Just hang in there and keep fighting and you will eventually see that “hard level completed” pop up.
If you want to add new Diamond Digger Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Diamond Digger Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 141 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.