Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 139 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga Level 139 Details
Level type: Collect toys
Number of moves: 24
Number of rooms to get through: 3
Number of Toys to collect: 19
Extra Toys: 2
Difficulties: They layouts in the first and second rooms make them difficult to get through with moves left.
Level Requirements: To complete level 139 you have to collect 19 toys.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 139
Diamond Digger Saga level 139 is one of the most difficult levels in episode 9. When we first played we tried several different strategies, and began to think it was impossible. Through our trial and error we eventually found a strategy that makes the level quite a bit easier.
To complete Diamond Digger Saga level 139 you have to approach the first room the right way. There are six toys in the middle of the board, and you have to collect all of them before you move on. Work exclusively on the right side of the board making large matches to charge your line blaster as fast as you can. While doing this make sure you remove the raised ground block at the top so that a diamond will fall into its place above the toys. When the booster is charged you will be able to shoot all six toys to collect them, and lead the water to the exit at the same time.
The second room of Diamond Digger Saga level 139 is where you will most likely get stuck. Raised ground blocks are in the way of diamonds falling on top of the toys so you will have to clear these right away. When you don’t have matches to do this you will want to make large matches in the bottom half of the board to recharge the booster again. In the second room you need to have 16 toys and the booster charged before you lead the water to the exit.
If you are able to enter the final room with 16 toys and a charged line blaster you will be able to use it to collect the final three toys. It won’t work out on every attempt, but if you follow these tips you will be able to beat Diamond Digger Saga level 139 before you know it.
The tips for Diamond Digger Saga Level 139 are as follows:
- In the first room you will want to charge the line blaster as fast as you can so that you can collect all 6 toys before you leave the room.
- Work on the ride side of the board to make big matches while removing the porous raised ground blocks above the toys. You will need to get a diamond positioned above them so that you can shoot the toys and release the water at the same time.
- Working from the left side will waste moves and not clear a path to the exit, so never make matches there in the first room.
- You will want to get out of the first room with 12 to 13 moves or more.
- In the second room the toys are all blocked by raised ground blocks again so you need to make matches that will remove these. Work from the right side to get diamonds to drop above each row of toys.
- If you can’t make matches to the clear the ground blocks above the toys find big matches in the bottom half. This will charge the line blast again which you will need in the third room.
- When diamonds fall over the toys make matches to free them, but take time to plan things out as much as possible. Collecting the toys is important, but you also need to get diamonds to drop above all of the toys.
- There are three toys in the final room so you need to have collected at least 16 before you move on from the second room.
- As you are collecting the toys you will also want to charge up the booster by making big matches. Be careful not to open up the exit while you are doing this because you don’t want to enter the final room without charging the booster first.
- Never use your booster in the second room because there is no way to collect the final three toys in the last one without it. You also don’t want to exit the second room without charging it first as there is no room to recharge it in the third room.
- When you enter the final room use your recharged line burst booster to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 139 and move on.
- Diamond Digger Saga level 139 can give you a lot of problems, but if you follow these tips you will complete it when the conditions are right.
- These tips are complicated so we added an additional Diamond Digger Saga level 139 Video with Commentary that walks you through it.
Diamond Digger Saga Level 139 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips below to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 139:
If you want to add new Diamond Digger Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Diamond Digger Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 139 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.