Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 134 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga Level 134 Details
Level type: Drop the totems
Number of moves: 25
Number of rooms to get through: 2
Number of Totems: 2
Difficulties: The totems are surrounded by raised ground blocks and the layout makes it hard to remove them.
Level Requirements: To complete level 134 you have to drop 2 totems.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 134
Diamond Digger Saga level 134 can seem impossible on some attempts, but there is definitely a best way to attack it. On some tries the diamonds will get stuck in the narrow spaces around the totems, but if you follow our tips you will beat the level when things are set up right.
The first room in Diamond Digger Saga level 134 can hold you up at times, but overall it is the easier of the two rooms. You want to get out of it as fast as you can, and you do that by making matches at the top of the board to keep moving down. The way it is designed it is impossible to drop the totem all the way by making matches below it, so work from the top and clear out the raised ground blocks on either side of it. If you get down to the last block on either side and get stuck you can make a match below to get the diamonds to fall.
The line blast rechargeable booster is much more useful in the second room of Diamond Digger Saga level 134. You will want to have it ready when you enter the room, but since you won’t have enough moves to recharge it again you can wait until the right time to use it. This goes for the color bursts that are sitting in the two corners as well, but try to avoid shooting them with your line blast when you use it.
There are brown solid obstructions around the raised porous ground blocks which the line blast can’t pass through. When you fire off the rocket you will want to do so directly under the totem so that you weaken the ground blocks that are holding it up.
Each choice you make in the final room is important so take your time to plan things out. Always try to think of how you can set up matches next to the raised ground blocks to remove them, and think about how things will look after each match that you make. Diamond Digger Saga level 134 can definitely take several tries to get past but we’re sure you can do it if you keep all our tips in mind.
The tips for Diamond Digger Saga level 134 are as follows:
- In the first room make matches from the top of the board to clear out the raised ground blocks on the sides of the totem.
- Matches at the bottom are not very important until you get to the point where clearing the ground blocks there will allow diamonds that are stuck on the side to fall.
- The rechargeable line blast will be much more valuable in the second room so try not to use it in the first.
- Plan things out to bring the totem down in the least amount of moves possible, but as long as you have more than 10 you may have a chance to finish the level.
- The layout of the second room in Diamond Digger Saga level 134 can be nearly impossible on some attempts. If the diamonds don’t cooperate just restart the level and give it another shot.
- Use your rechargeable line blast directly below the totem to weaken the ground blocks that are holding it up. Remember that brown squares are obstructions, and that the rocket won’t pass through them and damage ground blocks on the other side.
- Use the color bursts that are sitting in the corners if you can, and make sure that you don’t shoot them with your line blast.
- Since you won’t be charging the line blast again before you run out of moves plan things out to use it at the best time. For example if you have matches to make next to the raised ground blocks you don’t have to hurry to fire the rechargeable booster off.
- The second room takes a lot of planning and the right set up to complete before you run out of moves. Don’t rush through it, instead think of how the board will look after you make each match.
- Diamond Digger Saga level 134 may take several tries, but if you plan out your matches and use the color bursts and line blaster at the right times you will eventually complete it.
Diamond Digger Saga Level 134 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 134:
If you want to add new Diamond Digger Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Diamond Digger Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 134 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.