Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 107 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga Level 107 Details
Level type: Drop the totems
Number of moves: 26
Number of rooms to get through: 3
Number of Totems: 5
Difficulties: The lava and the board layouts can make it tough to drop all the totems before you run out of moves.
Level Requirements: To complete level 107 you have to bring down 5 totems.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 107
Totems levels can be difficult to complete and Diamond Digger Saga level 107 is no exception. This is one of the first levels that really gave us problems when we first played through them, so our tips come from a lot of experience. Follow them and we are sure you will get past the level before long.
The lava is one of the biggest obstacles in Diamond Digger Saga level 107 so in most cases you want to lead the water to it as fast as you can. Any progress you make below the totems can be undone as the lava expands so before you do anything try to neutralize the lava. On some attempts this will be hard based on the layout of the diamonds, but if you plan things out you should be able to complete level 107 when the conditions are right.
Diamond Digger Saga level 107 is similar to other totems levels like level 104 in that you have to plan out your matches carefully to avoid getting stuck. In many cases when you drop the totem to the bottom when there isn’t a match below it things can become impossible. Always take time to think things through, and if you need to keep the totem from dropping by leaving a ground block up high to hold it in place. If you are unsure what we mean by this make sure you watch our commentary videos as we discuss the strategy in detail.
The tips for Diamond Digger Saga level 107 are as follows:
- Always take a minute to plan out your matches to make sure you conserve as many moves as possible in each room.
- In the first room you need to lead the water to the lava quickly so that you will be able to drop the totem to its base.
- Work from the top down when you can, and always plan your matches ahead of time so that you don’t get stuck with no matches to make under the totem.
- In the second room the lava is harder to get to, but work from the top to lead the water down and you should be able to get to it.
- You can use the color burst booster in this room to help you get out faster if you need to because you might not need it in the last room. The extra moves you save will be more valuable.
- In the final room you need to lead the water to the lava as quickly as you can again.
- Once the water is gone plan accordingly to conserve moves to bring each totem down, and look for matches that will clear out big spaces below them.
- With the lava gone the last room is fairly wide open, but still pay attention to make sure you don’t get them stuck at the bottom.
- This level can take several tries to complete so hang in there and follow these tips. We have added an additional walkthrough video with commentary to show the tips being applied as we complete Diamond Digger Saga level 107.
Diamond Digger Saga Level 107 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 107:
If you want to add new Diamond Digger Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Diamond Digger Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 107 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.