Guide for Diamond Digger Saga Level 104 with Tips
Diamond Digger Saga Level 104 Details
Level type: Drop the totems
Number of moves: 26
Number of rooms to get through: 4
Number of Totems: 9
Difficulties: The totems have narrow spaces below them that can make dropping them a problem.
Level Requirements: To complete level 104 you have to bring down 9 totems.
Tips to Help You Get Past Diamond Digger Saga Level 104
Diamond Digger Saga level 104 is the type of level that can be impossible on some attempts due to the board layouts and how the diamonds fall. On the other hand when things are set up right you can move right through the level if you plan out each of your moves. There are some things to keep in mind to help you in each of the rooms, and some tips that will make sure you get through it.
One of the biggest obstacles in Diamond Digger Saga level 104 is the way that the totems are placed. In some situations the diamonds can get stuck underneath the totems making it impossible to drop them any further. You will run into this problem in several of the levels still to come, so it is important to understand how to best approach them. In most cases you want to drop totems by making matches from the top down to clear the path below them, but in levels with narrow spaces underneath them you have to be careful not to get the totems stuck.
Dropping totems requires a lot of planning in levels like Diamond Digger Saga level 104. You have to be able to look at the arrangement to figure out how they fall into place after you make your match. Sometimes planning won’t be enough because the board just won’t be set up right, but every tough totems level that you play is an opportunity to get more practice.
To complete Diamond Digger Saga level 104 keep the following tips in mind, and remember to pay attention in the difficult situations you run into. These skills will come in handy later, and improve your game moving through the map.
The tips for Diamond Digger Saga level 104 are as follows:
- Paying attention to how the diamonds will fall is important in all of the levels. Plan to make sure that the diamonds will not fall in such a way that it will be impossible to make another match under the totem.
- In the first room try to drop the totem as fast as possible. You can work from the top down if you can see that the diamonds won’t get stuck.
- If there isn’t a clear path from the top in the first room make matches below that will clear the ground blocks below the totem.
- The second room is where things can get difficult if not impossible. The totem on the left is in a very narrow space so be sure that you don’t drop the diamonds so that they get stuck.
- When working on dropping totems that are arranged this way planning is important, but even with the best planning they may get stuck due to the way the diamonds are arranged. If you get stuck here just try again and hope for a better set up.
- While working on the totem on the left try to keep at least one match below available as this will give you a chance to rearrange things. Don’t drop the totem too fast or you may get stuck. Instead leave the ground block at the top in place until the rest of the path is cleared.
- In most cases you will want to see the rechargeable color burst for the final room because it is impossible to finish without it. You can use the booster in the second room if it is charged, but this will often mean you have already used up too many moves.
- The key to the third room is to drop all 3 totems in the least amount of moves possible. Look at the arrangement of diamonds to plan out the best way to do this. This completely depends on the set up so your decisions here are very important.
- Do not use the rechargeable booster in the third room.
- The final room can be tough if you don’t have very many moves left. You need to use the rechargeable to remove the blue diamonds that are blocking the totem’s bases.
- Once you have removed the blue diamonds look for matches that will clear as much space under the totems as possible.
- Look for matches that will set things up so that you can drop each of the totems and complete Diamond Digger Saga level 104.
- This level is not the type of level that you will always be able to complete. Follow the tips above, and plan your matches so that you beat the level when the conditions are right.
Diamond Digger Saga Level 104 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Diamond Digger Saga level 104:
If you want to add new Diamond Digger Saga friends, get tips on a level, or just complain when you’re stuck, join our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook group. We have a growing community of friendly Diamond Digger Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join – click here.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Diamond Digger Saga Tips updates in your Facebook feed.
If you have any questions about Diamond Digger Saga level 104 leave a comment below for Diamond Digger Saga Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.