Get 50 Extra Free Gold Bars by Playing Diamond Digger Saga on King.com
The title of this article definitely sounds like a scam. In fact when we got a message on our Diamond Digger Saga Tips Facebook page about free gold bars we thought for sure that it was spam. When we looked closer though we realized that the person who sent us the information wasn’t asking for anything. They were just passing along the fact that they had gone to King.com to play Diamond Digger, and were surprised to see that they had 100 gold bars in their account instead of the 50 they started out with.
We had never played on King.com since they moved their cash games to Royalgames.com, and really had no idea that the new platform even existed. We went to the address to create a new account, and sure enough when we opened up Diamond Digger Saga we had the extra gold bars. Of course we shared this information with our friends, and players in our Facebook group since it was very easy to do. Unfortunately, even though it worked for several players, there were others who were unable to sync their accounts in order to get the free gold.
There are too many variables involved to figure out exactly why some players are able to get the 50 free gold bars, and other players aren’t. Things like player location, type of computer, type of browser, and other factors could all be the reason but we really aren’t sure. The only thing we know for certain is that we were given the option to sync our King.com account to our Facebook account when we first signed up, and when we opened the games we had more gold.
In all we got extra gold bars for Diamond Digger Saga, Farm Heroes Saga, and Papa Pear Saga. The only game that is offered at King.com that we didn’t get any extra gold for was Candy Crush Saga. Again we have no idea why Candy Crush doesn’t add the gold, but everyone we know who got extra gold didn’t get it for that game.
Steps to See if You Can Get 50 Free Gold Bars in Diamond Digger Saga From King.com
King.com is now a platform that King Games uses to host some of their popular titles outside of Facebook. It’s a place where you can play their games without all the distractions of Facebook, and you can even play anonymously if you want to. When you first sign up you are given the option to sync to your Facebook account which allows you to pick up where you left off in each game. Overall the games play exactly the same, but things like requests are slightly different because they don’t show other player’s Facebook information.
To see if you can get 50 free gold bars for playing on King.com follow these steps:
- Go to King.com.
- Add the email address you use for Facebook in the email address field and click the sign up button.
- Create a password when prompted.
- This is very important – If you are eligible to sync your account to Facebook you will see a pop-up that reads “Ever played any of our games before?”
- At the bottom of that pop-up there is a blue button that says Sync Progress. In order to sync your accounts, and receive your gold bars you must click on this button when you sign up. There is no option to do this later if you skip this step.
- If you’ve done everything correctly you will receive a new pop-up that tells you that the connection was successful, and your progress is now available on all platforms.
- Click on Diamond Digger Saga and check your gold bars. At this point your total should be increased by 50 gold bars. You can then close Diamond Digger, and proceed to open Farm Heroes Saga to get 50 added free gold bars there. Then open Papa Pear Saga to receive your gold bars in that game.
- Now that your progress is synced you can continue to play on King.com if you want, or go back to playing on Facebook. On both platforms your 50 free gold bars will be available.
- Note: If you are using an ad-blocking extension like do not track turn it off before you try to sync your account. King.com uses your Facebook token to connect with your account, and won’t work if you have ad-blocking enabled.
- If you accidentally skip the sync account step you will have to create a new King.com account using a different email address. Since your original account was never synced with Facebook you will be able to play with your progress saved on both platforms through a different email address.
As mentioned this worked easily for us when we followed the exact steps above. Some players weren’t able to sync their accounts, and others didn’t receive any additional gold bars. By and large it worked for most players that we talked to but not everyone. Without a better explanation it just seems that some accounts are unlucky. We hope it will work for you and that you will receive 50 free gold bars for Diamond Digger Saga, Farm Heroes Saga, and Papa Pear Saga.
Get 50 Free Gold Bars from King Video
Watch the following video to see how we are able to sync our Facebook and King.com accounts and receive an additional 50 free gold bars in Diamond Digger Saga.